Kieran Tierney Profile

Bendtner Expects Imminent Arsenal Exit

Nicklas Bendtner Frustating with Arsenal
Nicklas Bendtner has confirmed he will leave Arsenal this summer, but refused to reveal which club he expects to join.

Bendtner has played no part in Arsenal's pre-season preparations, with Arsene Wenger leaving the forward behind in order to give him time to find a new club. Sporting Lisbon, Borussia Dortmund and Stoke have all been linked.

Valued in the region of £9 million, Bendtner confessed he has held talks with a number of club, but is yet to find out which one he will join. The only thing that is certain is that he will not stay at Emirates Stadium.

Asked if he will be leaving Arsenal, Bendtner told Sky Sports News: "Yes.

The Denmark international continued: "I want to play at a place where I'm happy and where I play every week. That's the most important thing for every football player. Hopefully that will happen soon.

"I've done my part and now I'm just waiting. I can't say anything about who I've been speaking to, but hopefully it will all be sorted out soon.

"I've done my part as good as I can, and it's up to Arsenal now to sort it out. I can't do anything more."


Source: Soccernet ESPN

Comments