Kieran Tierney Profile

JACK WILSHERE, A Next England Star!


Jack Wilshere will have the chance to enhance his growing reputation tomorrow evening when he lines up for England in the friendly international against Denmark.
And the young Arsenal midfielder goes into the game with a glowing recommendation and high praise from club and country pal Theo Walcott.
Wilshere made stunning progress to break into Arsenal's first team line-up this term after spending last season on loan at Bolton. 
And Walcott believes this is down to the England international's self-confidence and exceptional vision and passing ability that he likens to Cesc Fabregas.
"Jack is an absolute dream to play with,” said Theo, who is back in Fabio Capello’s plans after missing out on the World Cup.
"He has got an absolutely gifted left foot. He can just ping it over to you and he spots the ball that no-one else would - apart from Cesc Fabregas .
"Cesc spots everything. But Jack breaks down the play very well too and I'm sure, if given the role, he will grab it with both hands because, as I say, he's the kind of player who plays with no fear.”
Walcott is delighted to be back in the England frame, and flattered that Capello took the time recently to admit he made a mistake leaving the Arsenal flyer at home during last summer.
"It's a nice quote and that's helped me out so much this season, it's shown that the manager's taken responsibility for what he did.
"I had a good pre-season and started the season brightly, it's always nice when the manager's got faith in you - even though I didn't go to the World Cup.
"I've had ups and downs in my career so far and I felt needed that mental break from it all so it might have done me a favour.
"It was his decision to make and I respected it. It's helped me out so much this season, having that break and those quotes from the manager as well."*
Source: givemefootball.com