Kieran Tierney Profile

FABREGAS Said He Respect All Officials


Cesc Fabregas has made the following comment in the wake of Tuesday night’s match against Everton:

“There has been much talk about me saying things to the officials at half-time on Tuesday night. All I can say is that I have respect for all match officials. Their job is a very difficult one and their decisions are final.

“Yes, I was upset at half-time. So too were about 60,000 Arsenal supporters in the stadium. We were one-nil down against a very good Everton side to a goal which we felt was offside. Of course I am going to be upset. Players from both sides were saying things as we came off the pitch, and this always happens in football.

“I’m passionate about this Club and like all the players want to win every single match, so many things are said in the heat of the moment.

“Clearly the officials feel that nothing serious happened, as I understand the referee has not included anything in his match report.

“I just want to focus on our next match, which is another big challenge at Newcastle on Saturday.”

Source: Arsenal.com

Comments